-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

:: Cooler Online :: Direct Messages

Bear et Camille

Bear Kwon

Bear Kwon vous a invité·e·s à rejoindre un nouveau groupe !

Bear Kwon

De : Bear Kwon
Hey, good evening!
I just wanted to know if you'd be free to talk about something? Because I have very specific questions and I can't ask just anyone but it's really bothering me.... But it's okay if you're not in the right mindset right now!!
envoyé le Sam 6 Avr - 22:10

Bear Kwon

It's about marriage, actually....
Where do you think is the beginning of infidelity? Like, is it when you start thinking about someone else?
envoyé le Sam 6 Avr - 22:13

Bear Kwon

That's a horrible question I shouldn't have asked, you really don't have to answer I'm sorry 😭
envoyé le Sam 6 Avr - 22:13

Camille Pietri

De : Camille Pietri
Hi! Good evening to you too... At least I hope it's not so crappy, given your messages.
envoyé le Sam 6 Avr - 23:29

Camille Pietri

It's okay I don't mind if it can ease your mind a bit.
envoyé le Sam 6 Avr - 23:29

Camille Pietri

Tough question, should be simple though. I think if there's an emotional connection, it's definitely slippy... But calling it cheating? Not sure... I mean, how can you tell if it's just a very close friend or a romantic connection (answering it's the latter would definitely be a good start to cheating)
envoyé le Sam 6 Avr - 23:32

Camille Pietri

No that's not a terrible question, and I'm sorry if my answer is a bit too sincere. You want to tell me more about it?
envoyé le Sam 6 Avr - 23:34

Bear Kwon

Oh but you're right, he's probably just a very good friend, I mean, the line between friendship and romance is quite blurred sometimes! Especially with him...
envoyé le Dim 7 Avr - 17:30

Bear Kwon

No, I'm glad you're answering honestly!
envoyé le Dim 7 Avr - 17:33

Bear Kwon

Well, you know, things are a little bit strange with Hamie, I don't really know why, but on the other hand, I always spend such a good time with Kit, and I'm so confused because I don't know what I'm feeling when I'm with him, but I've never felt that for Hamie, but since she's my wife, it would only make sense that I'm in love with her and just good friend with Kit, right?
envoyé le Dim 7 Avr - 17:39

Camille Pietri

I get that riendship can get intense and maybe that's just that : he's a very good friend and that's it, but on the other hand... it's not because Hamie is your wife that you are supposed to be in love with her forever. Right?
envoyé le Jeu 9 Mai - 21:48

De : Contenu sponsorisé
envoyé le