:: Cooler Online :: Direct Messages

Joyce & Nehara

Nehara Vempati

Nehara Vempati vous a invité·e·s à rejoindre un nouveau groupe !

Nehara Vempati

De : Nehara Vempati
Hey there! Are you ready to embark on a journey of self-discovery and acceptance? Your destiny awaits you at 4:04 PM tomorrow behind the big top of the Pandemonium. Don't be late, but don't be too early -- or you'll get lost in the fair. Here's a map to guide you to my trailer, where you'll meet your fate.
envoyé le Sam 16 Mar - 8:26

Nehara Vempati

[pandemoniummap.png]
envoyé le Sam 16 Mar - 8:27

Joyce Hemingway

De : Joyce Hemingway
Is this what I think it is?
envoyé le Lun 18 Mar - 18:38

Joyce Hemingway

Loving this color on you. And the dedication, wow!
Can you tell me more about the project?
envoyé le Lun 18 Mar - 18:38

Nehara Vempati

Of course! What else could it be?

envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:17

Nehara Vempati

Aaaw thank you, I'm glad you're already enjoying the vibe!! 🤩

envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:17

Nehara Vempati

The project? Well, I'll tell you everything you need to know tomorrow, but don't worry too much. I have a good feeling about this new cooperation. Joyce & Nehara 1f31f
envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:18

Nehara Vempati

I get why you're nervous tho... I was sorry to learn things didn't go well during your previous reading. Thank you for trusting me, I hope I'll be more your style than my predecessor. Joyce & Nehara 2728

envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:19

Joyce Hemingway

Well, I was about to email you tomorrow, so I'm really glad you came to me first!
envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:31

Joyce Hemingway

I have a good feeling too, and you seem so enthusiast, what can I say? Joyce & Nehara 1f60a
envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:31

Joyce Hemingway

Although you should know the reading part is not about me, it's more about other people... but still, delighted. Joyce & Nehara 1f4ab
envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:34

Nehara Vempati

Oh well, I don't really like emails, they feel so... impersonal. You can text me or dm me on Insta if you ever need anything Joyce & Nehara 1f60a
envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:54

Nehara Vempati

Wow... that's deep Joyce & Nehara 1f631 I never thought of it this way but it's so true!! Our own actions impact others all the time. You're so intriguing, can't wait to dig into all the stories you have to tell 🔮
envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 16:54

Joyce Hemingway

I thought that Instagram was too "full of negative gen Z vibes" for you. Guess you changed your mind? etoile
envoyé le Jeu 21 Mar - 17:15

De : Contenu sponsorisé
envoyé le