-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

:: Cooler Online :: Direct Messages

Satine & Harry

Satine Hastings

Satine Hastings vous a invité·e·s à rejoindre un nouveau groupe !
Participants

@harrytheexplorer

@SatineHSG

Satine Hastings

De : Satine Hastings
Hi Harry,
I don't know if you remember me, I'm Satine Hastings, we're cousins on your father's side.
So firstly I wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss, then I was curious to know how you're doing these days. If you'd like to get in touch, I'd be happy to reconnect since it's been so long :)
envoyé le Mer 13 Mar - 22:12

Harry Cholmondeley

De : Harry Cholmondeley
Hi Satine! I do remember you, vaguely though. I'm glad to see that you seem to be doing just fine (given your account, at least).

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate. I'm okay, the paperwork is a nightmare and apparently infinite but it keeps me busy, at least, even though I'd like to be anywhere but London. I'm leaving soon for a trip in South Asia, but we can meet before I leave? Of right after? I should be back early April.

envoyé le Dim 17 Mar - 16:25

Satine Hastings

De : Satine Hastings
I thought you would. It really was a while ago, and I do sympathise for the paperwork!

South Asia sounds fun! Where exactly are you traveling?
Early April would be fine then, if it's okay with you. I'm quite busy this week.
envoyé le Dim 24 Mar - 22:04

Harry Cholmondeley

De : Harry Cholmondeley
Sri Lanka. Not my first time, actually. I have some work to do there that I pushed back because of said paperwork.

Great! Where do you want to meet up? The manor is a bit of a mess, but you're welcomed here if you want to.
envoyé le Mer 3 Avr - 23:05

De : Contenu sponsorisé
envoyé le